30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that….
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we are in 9 countries already) with more than 8M meals saved to date - this is over 16,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved!. We have big, big plans and we want you to be part of them!
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to help us grow our current team of 190 Waste Warriors across Europe to reach the stars. You will work out of our French Waste Warriors nest in Paris!
You will mainly focus on the recruitment of French speaking candidates, as well as potentially recruiting for our Waste Warriors team in other European countries based on the languages you speak: French, English, Spanish, Flemish..? Let us know what you are capable of!
We are looking for a growth minded candidate with experience in active search and recruitment of especially Sales and Success (customer care, KAM and AM) candidates. You are a great mind reader, you detect characters and have a very good feel for matching the exact right talent to our team and our strong company culture.
We are looking for a multilingual candidate so fluency on more languages than French and English will be a strong plus.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform all steps of the recruitment process before the final interview; creating and posting of job ads, screening job applications, phone interviews, candidate testing, conducting interviews and reference checking, as well as coordinating with the hiring team.
- Spot the future needs for our team: culture fit, skills match with the rest of the team, development path...
- Prepare recruitment materials thanks to your amazing writing skills and post jobs to appropriate job boards/media/colleges etc.
- Proactively source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media and your network!
- Secure high quality in every part of the recruitment process.
- Read minds to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Ensure a great candidate experience - always
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), we need a recruiting surgeon.
- Experience with recruitment of Sales and Success (customer care, AM, KAM) profiles.
- Experience in running a structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment, because we’ll move forward quickly!
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, culture fit etc) we want to get the right Waste Warriors.
- A couple of years of experience working within all parts of the recruitment process.
- International recruiting experience is a plus, we’re in 9 countries, remember ;)
- Waste Warrior: You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- Social animal: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, emphatic and good at building relations.
- Iron fist: Strong decision-making skills.
- Fast thinker and doer: Proactive and gets things done.
- Fair and square: strong ability to prioritize, structured with strong organizational skills.
- Swiss army knife chameleon: Ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- International recruiter: Full professional proficiency in French and English.
- The chance to be part of an international start-up with a strong environmental mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world.
- The experience of being part of a great international team, working closely across functions and countries.
- Some travelling around Europe to meet the teams.
- A fun office environment - centrally located in Paris, full of great people.
Are you interested?
Please follow the below guidelines to ensure an effective recruitment process.
- You have to apply in English.
- Thoroughly read the above job description and feel free to check our website and media for a deeper understanding of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV in English and answer questions in the application form.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!